Friday, May 22, 2009

Presentation today ! Haizzz.. all i can say is i did my best and it was a satisfactory presentation for my part and the rest except for 1 particular person whom i shall not mention.
Just finished my chicken chop at design school when i felt a hand resting on my shoulders...guess who ??? It was none other than.... CHERYL HEE !! Seriously, i was about to call you lor. still say i bo xim, go design school eat never tell you. Then i went to the drinks stall where i felt someone staring at me from the corner of my eye... guess who it was this time ?? It was.... ALICIA YONG !! Supposed to be going out on a 'DATE' with her at 6pm but her lesson ended early and i wouldn't be free so we had no choice but to postpone it to another day.
Bus-ed to Tampines Interchange with Rina and Dawn. Someone 'poke' me when i was on the bus. for the last time, guess who it was this time ?? There he was sitting there... CHENG GUANGHAO !! OMFG lahh, haven seen you for like ages and the chat we had on the bus was really... (dont know what word to use here). Take care my friend, hope you can play soccer real soon.(:
Meet up with Abu at Expo for a Crocs briefing. Headed back to Amk and checked out the new lanshop near Kpool and saw Cedric ! I think that place still isn't as good as Raiders. Went home after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment