Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freshies Day

Was early for my 9am lesson today ! Surprising sia. met elaine at kaki bukit bus stop there and we squeezed onto bus 8 together. I swear bus 8 is always packed at this time. -.-
~
Lesson ended early ! Went to cyber centre to vote with irving and our other classmates. Chatted with my frieshies from c244 while waiting for zhikiat whose lesson end at 1pm. But when he came down, he told me he got FTT at 2pm and he need to go already... another -.- 
~
Went to ITAS with irving for our lunch but it was so packed ! So we order some snacks and join another CLASS of frieshies from c245 where they were sitting on the floor outside ITAS !! Really is whole class lor, they damn united sia.
~
My rest of the day was pretty boring, dont want to talk about it. However, someone said something to me today which left me feeling really uneasy. That sentence is currently etched deep inside of me... 

ps: learnt of a new secret today. heh heh ! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment