Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Friday !

Zhipei came down to TP to meet me for lunch today ! We wanted to meet Manping but apparently she changed her hp no. as we couldn't reach her. Went business school for the Western food with Irving joining us.
Michelle and Val wanted to go vivo and asked me along so i got Zhipei to drive us to Kovan Mrt. Thanks alot huhh ! Meet you again soon.(:
Michelle complained she was hungry so we went to Burger King. Then the both of them keep tempting me lahh aka 'mind-fuck'. LOL ! 
I succumbed to the temptation and got myself a Mushroom Swiss Meal. -.-" Jonathon and his friend came to join us at this time. 

On the way to Bugis...

Val and Michelle

Michelle and ME !

My scandal for the day. haha !

Headed to Bugis with Michelle and Val while Jonathon and his friend went back to Tampines. Window-shopped at Bugis Village and Bugis Junction and the new mall beside Bugis Village...ILUMA* ! 

Dined at Noodles Empire

Val and her dinner !
Michelle and her dinner !

Mine is still not here yet ! Im hungryyyy...

My dinner ! :D

Awwww. Sweet huh ? =P

Had a great friday with the both of them.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment