Monday, May 25, 2009

Ivan and Zhikiat never come school today !! Ended up meeting some of my frieshies from C244 for lunch at Biz Park. Went Design School to find Cheryl Hee as i got something for her, happy huhh ? hahaha. She brought me into some 'studio' where the design students can slack or do their work there after school. The studio really damn cool cos they got this cozy corner where they had a tv placed there and lots of cushions and some DIY furnitures. Hanged out there for quite awhile and listened to some of cheryl's friends chatting about their Friday night out at Zirca and blahh blahh blahh.. cant really remember. They were a bunch of really funny and happening people and im so going to go back there soonnnnnn...

My 7 years and counting GOOD FRIEND ! (:

  
I seriously never notice that packet of Next Chill there until i uploaded it onto my lappy sia. She machiam doing some kind of advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment