Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In Loving Memories, Melissa Toh

This post is specially dedicated to my dear friend, Melissa Toh who left us for a better place in the arms of God. I have known you ever since you entered Deyi Secondary School in 2004. Although we were not very close friends, this loss definitely left me feeling devastated. the smile that you always give me never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever i see you. When i found out you entered Temasek Polytechnic, the same school that i studied at, i was somehow really please to see a familiar face. Be it at the bus stop, on the bus or in school, just your presence alone would leave me feeling happy.
As i paid my final respect and said my goodbyes, the uncontrollable tears finally fell and i really could not accept this fact. However, now that you are no longer with us physically, i believe you would be up there watching out for your loved ones and do know that you will always be remembered in my heart. RIP my dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. RIP Girl , may you have a better life in your next ..

    ReplyDelete