Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its like 4am now but i seriously want to blog about my day ! First of all, im SAD that i didn't manage to go the Flea Market which was the last day !
5pm, met Kok Peng and Wee Yen at Bugis as we were going to work at Park Royal Hotel at a wedding dinner. KP was really nice to intro us while he himself didn't work. WY and I had totally no experience at banquet but thanks to Jesslyn and the other girl which i forgot her name, we managed to learn alot and handle the guests. However, working at a banquet is seriously no joke ! Supposedly, our shift ends at 11pm but WY and I GEI KIANG, volunteer to work OT till 2am. The pay is shit too. That was my BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE ! This is the first time my right hand was so tired that i could not even answer my phone and hold it up. -.-" Just imagine... At least still can cab home FOC...(:

PS: I really enjoyed the experience of bringing out the cold dish by marching in with the rest of the waiters and waitresses. IT WAS SO FUCKING COOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment